As you read earlier, , Nigeria’s Independent National Electoral Commission boss Attahiru Jega said he had been told troops would not be available to help patrol the ballot because they would be fighting Boko Haram militants in the north-east.
Sotherefore the presidential and National Assembly elections will now be held on March 28, while gubernatorial and State House of Assembly on April 11 instead.
Mr. Obahiagbon took to Twitter after the announcement to express his displeasure
Thus..
“This a script being played out …”
“It’s been weeks since we first heard..”
“APC said it, AP carried it today… Here is the confirmation…”
“Have to stress it is neither INEC nor Jega’s fault…”
“This is not just an affront on the democratic process, or a golden promise but a slap on the collective senses of Nigerians… The goal post has been shifted…”
“These are not partisan tweets …”
“Not expecting everyone to be rational about this but take a step back and think before you @ me…”
“Don’t even get me started about our much vaunted Security Services and their selective capabilities…”
“The Good news here being that the Boko Haram threat will be dealt with now …”
AP didn’t pluck the news from the air.. They were clearly informed before you…
A further 6 weeks of Vacuous bunkum from Pepper Soup joint objugators…
Dont even ask cos I dont understand either, though it sounds plain and void of those grammars that normally sends us in search of our dictionaries.

No comments:
Post a Comment