Advert

Advert
Zenith Bank

Sunday 5 April 2015

Super Eagles Emmanuel Emenike, survives gun attack in Turkey

Super Eagles star, Emmanuel Emenike survived a gun attack in Turkey yesterday April 4th after unknown gunmen attacked the bus conveying him and his turkey based football club, Fenebahce team mates.
The Turkish league leaders were travelling to Trabzon airport to fly back to Istanbul, following their 5-1 victory over Rizespor, when the shooting happened.
“I was on the phone with my brother when I heard the loud sound and I thought one of our tyres had busted because the bus was swerving on the road.
“But when I found our security officer in front of the bus I knew something must have gone awfully wrong.”
“We quickly realised the security guy was the one who hit the break, and he said the driver [who was already soaked in blood] had been shot.
“The word ‘shot’ came as a big shock but when we saw blood and the shattered driver’s side window, it quickly turned into a scary moment for everyone on the bus.” Emenike said.

No comments: