Advert

Advert
Zenith Bank

Thursday 23 April 2015

Between Tonto Dikeh and A girl that Allegedly Sold her Fake Stuffs

 A girl have been on Tonto over an alleged debt of a150thousand naira for some F*ke Female stuff she claims Tonto ordered from her on credit from and has refused to pay. Lolzz!! It got so messy that the girl even alleged Tonto threatened her.
Tonto has come to defend herself
Saying the stuff were so fake when she saw them and that she even ask the girl to come take back her stuff and that since then it's been with her house manager and that it was due to pity and a way to support her in her business.

See the chats between Tonto and the Young Lady in question) below;



Tonto wrote;
"I Am not really the type to keep messages but am glad I did in this particular case.. A young lady claims I owe her,as a celebrity,people think it is easy to scare us with the press but am sorry not this time . After stalking my life through social media and text messages,I succumbed to ordering some items from this young lady in a way to support her business,she was truthful that she sold only not the originals and convinced me by sending messages of her previous deal with Omotola the actress n few others n I told her i didn't want but she convinced me and since it was my younger friend's birthday I took pity I asked for the items* When I saw these things they were so fake*I asked her to come back and take the items severally as it has been with my house manager,we have never tried to pay her and We never gave her no cheque. I know she might be pretty upset and I will forgive u but Am sorry I wouldn't buy nothing from u and I promise no celebrity will buy from yoy... None of the message she posted online is on my phone.Till date I have never seen this lady physically,never threatened her either or she should have posted that too for full ptoof...OK back to something better - she wrote after posting the chats between her and the girl

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sigh!
Nt intrested...