Advert

Advert
Zenith Bank

Friday 31 July 2015

Photos:Gay Sperm Donor, Fathers Ten Children From Different Women in 4 Months

A British man who donated sperm to some women is excitedly sharing the news of the birth of the children who he fathers.

A man has told how he fathered 10 babies by nine different women, after advertising his sperm donor services through Facebook.
Kenzie Kilpatrick, 26, from Birmingham, said he has tried to help no fewer than 50 childless women to fulfill their dreams of having a child.
Kenzie doesn't even charge for the service, asking for just travel and hotel 'expensive' from those living outside the Birmingham area.
Six of the nine women are said to have given birth in the last 10 weeks, producing two girls and five boys, including a set of twins. The latest - a boy - was born just last week. Three others are due to have their children within the next month.
Kenzie, who is gay, says he 'stumbled across' the idea of becoming a sperm donor after discovering websites about it.
After being contacted by women, he arranges to meet them at their homes or in hotel rooms. He then produces a sperm sample that the couples can artificially inseminate in private, using a syringe.
"To know I've helped people who have suffered for so long, desperately wanting to have a baby, has been my biggest motivator,' he told the Sunday Mercury.
"I also feel incredible knowing that I will have 10 babies out there continuing my genes.
"But I don't feel like I need to know the babies or stay in touch with their families - I just provided the sperm. I'm not attached to them.
"It's not the same when you're a man as it is when you're a woman and you carry a baby for nine months", Kilpatrick said.
Another photo of Kenzie with one of his babies below:

No comments: