Advert

Advert
Zenith Bank

Saturday 14 May 2016

Linda Ikeji Host Her #I'dRatherBeSelfMade Ladies To a Lunch (See Photos)

Celebrity blogger, Linda Ikeji today  took to her Instagram page to share photos of herself with her #I'dRatherBeSelfMade ladies having lunch in her multi million naira mansion. Linda organized the"I'd Rather Be Self Made" programme to mentor and empower young ladies between 18-26 years old who have a business idea,but need capital to start up, or those who already have a business but need guidance and more money pumped into the business to make it a success.
In one of the photos she captioned;
Had a good day with my girls today. Help others achieve their dreams and you will achieve yours! #I'dRatherBeSelfMade 
See more photos below:



And she got this lovely - is it a pillow, from one of the ladies.

No comments: