Advert

Advert
Zenith Bank

Monday 9 May 2016

Photos:Diddy's Son Takes Father's Ex Girlfriend's Daughter To Prom

Celebrity stylist, Misa Hylton-Brim, who shares a son (Justin) with hip-hop mugul, Sean Diddy combs, on Friday sent her daughter Madison off to prom. Madison’s date wasn’t the typical high school prom date. She brought her brother Justin's brother Christian Combs along for the fun.
Don't get?

Ok!
Diddy's son, Christian went to his school prom this year with his dad's Ex-girlfriend's (Misa Hylton) daughter(Madison) which she has for another man. Thing is they can date since they not related by blood right? I asked cause when their prom pictures hit the social sphere, many suggested they date since they look really cool together.
Misa Hylton also has a son for Diddy named Justin. Justin pictured above is Madison's big brother and was also in New York to send his little sister off to prom.
Justin posted:
The duo looking cleaned up for the YBF teens prom with Silver as the color theme for the evening. Madison posted:
 I had such an amazing time tonight at prom, a special thank you to my brother @kingcombs, for taking me. You're really my best friend and I honestly wouldn't of wanted anyone else to take me because I wouldn't of had any fun. A special thank you to mother @misahylton who always makes it happen! & loves to post embarrassing pictures of me Thank you to everyone who helped make my day so special, it really was.. This just part one though..
Misa Hyltonn,Madison,Christian Combs

The whole family came out to pose for a group shot before they left for the prom

No comments: