Advert

Advert
Zenith Bank

Tuesday 3 May 2016

Sean 'Diddy' Combs Retiring From Music To Focus On Acting Career

Sean ‘Diddy has revealed he'll be taking a bow from music to focus on his acting career After releasing his final album, No Way Out 2 - according to a new interview with the rapper.
"I'm going to put out my last album and devote 100 percent of my time to doing films … I want to stop at a great place,” he tells Cigar Aficionado magazine (quote via People). "And a final album is a great place to stop. I want to take a victory lap, to do a world tour and really enjoy it once last time."
Diddy -- who is on the cover of the magazine’s June issue (hitting newsstands May 3) added:
“When I'm gone, only the songs will survive. I know I'm making music that will live on. I don't go into the studio just to be hot or to hear myself on the radio. Michael Jackson, Tupac, Biggie -- part of them lives on in their music, even though they're not here anymore. That's really deep, man. The only thing like that is religion.”
Way Out 2 would be his last album in late 2015. At publication time, the album’s release date is unknown, though it is expected to drop some time in 2016.


Source: Billboard.com

No comments: