Advert

Advert
Zenith Bank

Friday 28 April 2017

Welcome To AbujaGist



Hello people, fellow lovers of entertainment, captivating ones... And if you're not one it's better you start being so now...
O yes, it's “AbujaGist" and this is coming from no other than the brain behind this entertainment hub as I know many have been wondering who really is behind the screen, infact I've gotten a dozen emails to this effect.
So I think it's about time I let y'all into my world. My name is Okokon Joseph
Close friends call me Jhoey.  I am a graduate of Geology and Mining from  Nasarawa State University, Keffi (Nsuk) but a writer at heart.
 Reading, Playing chess, meeting people, and ofcourse writing to get you entertained are some of the things I enjoy doing at my leisure time.
Am single but dunno if am searching, hehehehe...
Enough of me already!!
Now, about “AbujaGist"... It was founded on the 20th day of November, 2014 with the aim of providing credible, reliable and intriguing information.
Yes, AbujaGist is upcoming but trust me, it is more interesting and education than the big names you know.
So what's so different about this site??... Well, the best they say is kept for the last...
But you just can't afford to miss Our updates!!!
Remember: You haven't started if we yet to talk about You!!
Enjoy.

No comments: