Advert

Advert
Zenith Bank

Saturday 7 March 2015

Jesus changed my reason for singing — Sinach

Popular Nigeria gospel artiste, Osinachi Kalu a.k.a Sinach is known in Christian circles for her inspiring songs and performances. The international worship leader serving in Christ Embassy Church recently shared the story of how she dreamt of becoming a renowned gospel artiste against all odds.
According to her instagram post: “I had a dream as a little girl that one day I will change people’s lives. I would have dreams of singing to many people from different nations and tongues but when I opened my eyes I was right there still on my bed waking up to the sound of my father’s early morning BBC radio news to start my seemingly uninteresting chores before school.
It was just a dream. As the years went by, my parents insisted that I train my mind .Then I met Jesus and he changed my purpose and changed my reason for singing. Challenges along the way built my character. Like a clay,I’ve been beaten, poured upon, torn apart, rolled over, put into the fire, and continuously moulded into shape in the process of making me”

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow, thank God 4 u!!!